Got tagged by Jackarais
for the character meme!Rules
- Post 8 facts about your character.
- Tag 8 other Characters
- Post their names along with their creator's avatars
I totally forgot I even have Vion! So here's hoping my memory can pull up 8 facts!
- Vion doesn't really ever settle on a single gender it identifies as, they're discovering their identity every day and doesn't like to settle on anything. Vion will respond to any set of pronouns without care, full well knowing that it just makes more sense to organics to classify things by perceived sex. (They are most commonly seen as male, and they don't mind that perception.)
- Vion's face-plate screen can be replaced with a face, but they prefer the screen as it allows them to express more. Vion doesn't want to pretend to be human! They most commonly leave the screen blank, but will occasionally emote with it.
- They're a huge book worm, despite the ability to download literally everything from the internet. There's something about reading from a page that makes Vion feel more like a person.
- Vion doesn't experience sexual attraction, they're not organic after all, but it's system is hard-wired to pleasure others. Vion cannot explain why it enjoys giving pleasure so much, and they don''t often think about it. With a little tinkering it is possible to synthesize the experience of an orgasm for Vion, and that was something I planned to include in the story I wanted to write about them.
- On that note, Vion is omnisexual. So long as the creatures it interacts with meets maturity and sentience markers Vion would most likely agree to sex with it. (The only reason they would disagree would be along the lines of being busy that day, or in a situation where it would be harmful to someone.) They see sex as something as normal as going out for a cup of coffee or taking a walk. When it comes to romance, they are endlessly curious and eager to explore. Vion craves emotional connection.
- Vion adores winter, they love making snow sculptures and dressing up in winter fashions.
- The VIA line of sex-bots were designed to purposefully mimic human appearance while still being visibly a robot. Sex-bots that are indistinguishable from humans do exist and are widely more popular, but the VIA brand was made to fill a niche market of those looking for sex-toys that looked like sex toys. Vion often deals with people mocking it and making rude sexual comments towards it at work because of this. Vion doesn't mind though and will often start a discussion with people about why they think being sexual is a bad and shameful thing.
- Vion wants a pet, but can never decide once they get to the pet store.
I'm too lazy to tag people, but if you read this and wanna do the meme yourself you can just say I tagged you.